You can tell a lot about someone by the books they read. People can try to portrait a persona, but you can always tell who they really are by the books they read. To me anyway ! I’m obsessed with real BOOKS, not kindles or e books, especially hardcovers ! And, I love the smell of a new book LOL.
Here’s a list of my favorite books, which BTW was hard to narrow down.
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- This Thing Called You – Ernest Holmes
- A Return to Love – Marianne Williamson
- Your a Badass – Jen Sincero
As you can see, I tend to read books that cause self reflection and books that awaken the truth of who we are.. And, a tons of yoga books, of course 😉
I am currently reading Trust – Iyanla Vanzant. It’s all about the 4 essential trust; Self , God, Others and Life. A real eye opener !
What are some of your faves?