Winter Skin- Care Essentials
I am officially back home in the big apple, the concrete jungle were dreams are made ( nod to Alicia Keys & Jay Z ) ! It only took two days back and it’s nyc cold, well not as cold as it’s going to get but, cold per someone who has been living in LA 80% of the time.This meant, I had to get my winter skin care essentials in effect asap! I had to change up my skin care routine and lucky, I had all the products I needed to transition in no time.
- Sunday Riley – C.E.O Moisturizer ( applied in the morning )
- Sunday Riley– Luna Night Oil (applied at night )
- Laneige -Lip Sleeping Mask- It’s a mask for the lips.. my newest obsession! Forget about all those lip balms, this is all you need for dry, chapped winter lips ! ( applied at night)
- Sunday Riley– Good Genes ( applied morning and night ) You already know this is my HOLY GRAIL !
- Dermae– Radiant Glow Face Oil- by one of my favorite organic lifestyle bloggers @SunKissAlba – I use this as an all over body oil ( I don’t use this on my face ) the shimmer takes GLOWING skin to a whole other level! ( applied after shower )
- Saranghae– Eye Cream – ( applied morning and night ) If you read my review on this amazing korean skin care brand, then you would know that I am obsessed with Saranghae’s eye cream
- Sunday Riley– C.E.O Brighten Serum ( applied in the morning )
I have also change my weekly mask routine to include multi masking .. you’ve heard about multi-masking! Using different face masks on different areas of your face. In the winter months, my t-zone goes from oil to normal and the normal areas of my face tend to get a bit dyer.
Hope this helps you keep your skin healthy in the cold months ahead !